Engineering Manager | Teacher | Writer
As a motivated leader, I am dedicated to helping my team reach their goals and succeed in both their professional and personal lives. I have a passion for supporting my team and a strong interpersonal skillset that allows me to think critically, generate new ideas, and optimize efficiencies.
With a background in software, I bring a wealth of experience in customer service, team leadership, and organizational effectiveness to the table. I have a proven track record of success in fast-paced and challenging environments, thanks to my strategic thinking and collaboration abilities.
As a former CTO of two companies, I have a solid foundation in driving streamlined operations and maximizing value for my organizations. My diverse analytical skills and hands-on approach have made a significant impact in my past roles.
I am eager to bring my technical expertise and leadership skills to a new team and continue making a positive impact. Helping my team is a joy for me, and I am confident in my ability to make a difference in any organization.
Back End:C|C#|C++|Java|PHP|Code Igniter|Laravel|Flask|Golang|Rust|Django|Python|Node JS|R|Perl|Lisp|PyCharm|Rails|Ruby|.Net|.Net Core
Adviters|Buenos Aires, AR
Engineering Manager (01/2023 - Current)
- Designs, implements, and refines product development, testing, and processes, manages staff and assigns tasks to engineering and technical personnel.
- Leading teams in the development of new products, solutions, and processes while taking care of the development teams by helping them to achieve their professional and personal goals.
ENE - Enfoque de Negocios|Buenos Aires, AR
Journalist (08/2023 - Current)
- I write a column about technology where I discuss various geeky content, technological innovations, and their relationship with different productive sectors.
Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation|Buenos Aires, AR
Professor (08/2023 - Current)
- Professor of beginner-level Python practicals in the "Argentina Program: Bridging the Gap between Technology and the Community."
Andreani Logistic Group|Buenos Aires, AR
Director of Software Development (04/2022 - 01/2023)
- Currently leading the developers and architects in the company (almost 200 people) while working in tandem with C-Level stakeholders to bring innovation to the company.
Projects that I lead:
- Mobile Picking
- Software Factory
Token Sport|Buenos Aires, AR
CTO (Chief Technology Officer) (01/2021 - 04/2022)
- I coordinate and monitor the implementation of the different projects in the company on web3 with Solidity.
Projects that I lead:
- Token Sport Wallet (React JS, React Native, Node JS, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS, Solidity)
- Token Sport App (React JS, React Native, Node JS, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS, Solidity)
The Bit|Buenos Aires, AR
CTO (Chief Technology Officer) (04/2020 - 04/2022)
- Coordination of multiple development teams and development of the tech department strategic vision, budget generation and client relationships management (it was a client faced position).
- Architecture design of the different projects, tools and processes of the company.
Projects that I lead:
- mateCRM (Django, PostgreSQL, React JS, AWS)
- Membly (PHP, MySQL, AWS)
- Be Fit (Golang, AWS)
- Mas Inversiones (PHP, React JS, MySQL)
- Liquidando (Django, Cognito, AWS, React JS)
- Africo Online (Django, GraphQL, AWS)
- NIC AR (Django, PostgreSQL, Openshift)
- Camplight (Vue JS, MongoDB)
- Transparent (PHP, MySQL, Digital Ocean)
- Natural Life (PHP, MySQL)
- Lajara (PHP, MySQL)
- Foot Fit (React JS, React Native, Node JS, Mongo DB, AWS)
- Cronica TV (JSP, MySQL, AWS)
- Repalanca (Mongo, Express, Node, React)
- American Express (PHP, MySQL, AWS, React JS)
- Obras Sanitarias Basket App (Xamarin, .Net Core, MS-SQL)
- Asistire App Ministerio de Educación (Azure, .Net Core, Xamarin)
- AySA ITIL Dashboard (.Net Core, Angular, MS-SQL, Azure)
El Cronista Comercial|Buenos Aires, AR
Software Engineer (09/2017 – 04/2020)
- Linux servers implementation and ITIL servicies, SQL development of store procedures and report, financial systems analytics, automation of business workflows and tests.
- Scripts and custom software development for the company.
- E-commerce Cronista Comercial (Node JS, React JS, Angular JS, MongoDB, MS-SQL, Azure)
- Quien es Quien (React JS, Node JS, MongoDB, Azure)
Accusys Technology|Buenos Aires, AR
Software Engineer (12/2015 – 09/2017)
- Development, testing, unit test and documentation of banking software for Banco Macro, Banco Columbia, Banco Ciudad, JP Morgan & Chase, Banco Comafi and Banco Hipotecario.
Aniceto Gomez S.A|Buenos Aires, AR
Software Engineer (11/2012 – 12/2015)
- Development of an ERP and the company Intranet, using PHP, ASP, MySQL, MS-SQL, as well as a MRP with NodeJS taking data from PLCs controller using assemble and dumping them into MS-SQL entries.
- Admnistration of multiple ERP platform, development in SQL, ASP, HTML, CSS and NodeJS of production line apps using Lean as standard method with ISO 20001.
- End user support, linux and Windows server administration, Active Directory.
- Intranet (ASP Classic, MS-SQL, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap)
- CRM (Node JS, Express, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, MS-SQL, MongoDB)
- CMS (Node JS, Express, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, MS-SQL, MongoDB)
- ERP (Node JS, Express, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, MS-SQL, MongoDB)
Postgraduate, Business English Program|English Language
Universidad Isabel I (2019 – 2020)
Under-degree in Software Development|Computer Science
Universidad Nacional de Lomas de Zamora (2019 – 2021)
Degree in Mathematics|Mathematics
University of Buenos Aires (2013 – 2017)
English|Advanced - (Business English Program) & EF (C2)
Mandarin Chinese|Advanced (HSK Level - C1)
2023 - Current|Volunteered as an IT interviewer, conducting mock interviews for junior IT trainee profiles in under served communities with the non-governmental organization 'Junior Achievement.'
2023 - Current|Volunteered as a mentor for junior IT trainee profiles in under served communities with the non-governmental organization 'Junior Achievement', helping them with their first steps on their professional careers
2020 - 2022|Founded and led 'The Starting Dev,' a non-governmental organization where I volunteered as a Python instructor, teaching individuals with no prior knowledge of coding or computers. The organization grew to include five volunteers.